Monday, September 16, 2013

Still here...

A friend of mine just posted a blog about a blogger who blogged about why  she was not blogging.  Woah! That was an interesting sentence! LOL!
Anyway, it made me want to update my own blog...
I am in the process of changes in life, adding a new job, getting used to things around the house that are different...God is still speaking every day, I am just not having the time to blog about it yet :) 
I encourage you to continue to listen for the small (and large) ways He speaks to you!
Hoping to be blogging regularly again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

A Different Field

I haven't been posting on this blog for several months. It has been a hard season but God is faithful. My first post back is not even ...