Friday, August 24, 2018

Homegrown Crystals

It is our first day of fourth grade at American Freedom Academy! It has started wonderfully with our new Sonlight curriculum!! What a blessing! I can tell I will want more time to do this curriculum than what I have so I am praying for a resolution to that and trusting the Lord will work that out. :) As a mom of a ten year old boy who loves science, we have to start out with a cool science experiment , of course! :) So today, at his request, we are going to make crystals based on this wonderful website's instructions. https://abeautifulmess.com/2014/09/how-to-grown-your-crystals.html We had a special breakfast for first day of eggs and pancakes and now are going to recycle our eggshells into our experiment :) First step, washing out the eggshells and painting a layer of glue inside of the shells and then sprinkling with alum powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

A Different Field

I haven't been posting on this blog for several months. It has been a hard season but God is faithful. My first post back is not even ...