Monday, October 15, 2018

Learning the song Control on Guitar

I love this song! I am still learning it on guitar :) The words to the song remind me that if I believe Jesus loves me so much that He gave His life for me ... why should it be difficult to give Him all of my life? To give Him control? " Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! " I John 3:1 "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, the pride of life- is not of the Father but is of the world." I John 2:15,16 "Although it seems safe and logical to be in charge of your life, being in charge becomes a heavy, lonely responsibility. Your Father graciously offers to take your life, protect you, strengthen you, and comfort you on your journey. You need not fear relinquishment , for it leads to freedom, security, and the real you." -Cynthian Heald, "A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

A Different Field

I haven't been posting on this blog for several months. It has been a hard season but God is faithful. My first post back is not even ...