Thursday, July 11, 2013

One of those BIG Thankful Days :)

Today was a day where I could hear the whisper of God in the love of piano and learning music in one of my students.  She is so dedicated and very good after only one year's lessons.  I love hearing her play!  I love seeing her desire to continue to improve at the piano.
I also thank the Lord for letting my oldest son go all day today with only Tylenol in relation to his recent wisdom tooth extraction, and for the kindness of a couple at church to come and visit him and bring him ice cream.  
I thank the Lord today for being able to meet our new neighbor.  
I thank the Lord for a new wonderful crochet pattern for washcloths that I love and for being able to make and send a few of these to Honduras with out Mission team.  
I thank the Lord for the BIG news that as of today we are officially paid off on our house!  No more mortgage!  Yahoo!! 
I thank the Lord for vegetables to share, books to read, glasses to see by and sweet kisses from my little boy.  I thank the Lord for a loving husband and a college age son who always wants to know if there is anything he can do to help me.   I thank the Lord for a mother who calls just to read a special devotion that the Lord spoke to her through to me over the phone.  I thank the Lord for my Daddy, who is always willing to drop by and visit.  
I thank the Lord that He is who He is and that His power is above all powers.  I thank the Lord that He has provided all we need,  I thank the Lord for inspiration to share the gospel with others.  I thank the Lord for His desire to have a relationship with me and for being wiling to go to the cross to make that happen! 
The Creator of this Universe and all things from the beginning of time, before time and through eternity...He wants me to know Him! Amazing.............
But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,  made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2: 4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

A Different Field

I haven't been posting on this blog for several months. It has been a hard season but God is faithful. My first post back is not even ...